10" Cast Iron Skillet
“Born for burgers, pancakes and baking. Cornbread never tasted better.”
A versatile and durable cast iron skillet. Due to its octagonal shape, the 10” skillet is easy to pour from any angle minimizing messy spills.
This pan's ultra-polished cook surface stands up to and is safe for use with any type of utensil including metal spatulas. The polished stainless steel spring handle is designed to feel at home in any sized hand.
A ribbed helper handle on the front lip makes it easy to transfer it from stovetop to table, and a brass cap makes it easy to hang up when you’re done.
As with all Finex cookware, this 10” skillet is handmade and hand seasoned with natural organic flax seed oil – a key finishing touch that makes for easier cooking and cleaning, and also makes it ready for use right out of the box.
- 10” Geometric “Multi-Pour” Design
- Easy Release Polished Cook Surface
- Pre-Seasoned with Natural Flax Seed Oil
- Quick Cooling Polished Stainless Steel Spring Handle
- Safe for All Cook Tops, Ovens and Grills
- 10” Self-Basting Lid Available
- Weight: 6.3 lbs, 11.1 lbs. with Lid
- Size: 17.2" x 10.4"
Handmade in Portland, Oregon.